Thursday 3 January 2013

New year.. New Resolutions..

It is a new year and a new start. But what about resolutions? Is it a must? Many of my friends posted so many of their resolutions as their statuses and I was wondering whether I ever had one at all this year. In my opinion, resolutions are there to be broken and I don't know how many really follow those.

I have always wanted to learn and do a few things. So, I decided to pen down and see how many I could actually finish doing few years down the line. Here goes the list (though not in that order)...
 
  • Study Interior designing and becoming an Interior design
  • Build a dream home
  • Grow and maintain a garden 
  • Learn children psychology
  • Learn to do painting - various styles, say glass, acrylic,Tanjore, etc
  • Learn Photography
  • Learn Mehendi Art
  • Start blogging in a full fledged manner. (I have piled up quite a lot of pics for posting on my food blog)
  • Shape up my boutique business by learning about the fabrics and more
And the list is endless.. As I see it coming I'll be a Jack of All trades and a Master of none. But, I don't care. All I care about is to learn and learn rather than feeling about not making hay while the Sun was shining. But before I die, I just hope to do most of them.
 





1 comment:

  1. yenna variety, yenna variety.. ;) All the best of luck !!

    ReplyDelete